Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Surgery Just a Few Days Away

Hi all.
We are just a few days away from surgery and I don't really have any new info to post.
We have spent the last few days letting all the people who Sophia's life has touched visit and spend time with her.
I have spent the whole day, so far, with Sophia cuddling and playing. I just gave her a bath and changed her. I think I am going to spend the evening watching her while my wife cleans the house.
It is funny the different way we deal with stress. I tend to just let everything go to hell, while Patty cleans and orders her environment.
We have pre-op appointments on Tuesday. I will post regarding the details of her surgery after that.
I would like to thank my wife for the incredible job she has done getting and keeping Sophia healthy leading up to this surgery. Sophia has met and exceeded almost every goal we had set leading up to surgery. And this is largely due to Patty's diligence. Sophia is very fortunate to have such a good mom.
Tomorrow is going to be family day. Hopefully, we can get in some real quality time before surgery.
Thanks for comments and support. It means very much to me to receive comments and emails.
And please feel free to ask for elaboration on anything I have posted so far. I try to be comprehensive but it is hard to remember and post all the pertinent details.
Thanks-Michael
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking