Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Sophia doing much better


Sophia is doing much better from a cardiology standpoint.
Her oxygen saturations are up.
She is eating through her G-Tube and tolerating it. She spit up twice yesterday, but I think she wasn't ready for the volume she was getting. We started a little slower and she seems to be doing better now.
Unfortunatly, she seems really uncomfortable and isn't sleeping. Her last night in the PICU was like that and they gave her some thing called chlorolhydrate (a sedative) to help her sleep. It seemed to work. But last night nothing helped. She just whimpers and looks so grumpy.
I went home last night so as not to have to sleep in the chair in our room. But, Patty was up most of the night trying to comfort Sophia. I will stay tonight.
Hopefully, she will have a better day today. I will post later.
I forgot to bring the camera home, but I will try to get some new photos posted soon.
-Michael
Comments:
What a strong little girl, she was so happy to see me that she threw up on me. I was delighted to provide that outlet for her, she felt so much better afterwards and I got a new Tshirt.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking