Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Last Of Winter...I Hope


Just a quick one today. It seems the spring weather has come to Kansas City.
We had a notably mild winter but it has hung on pretty well.
I just wanted to post a pic of Sophia in her winter get-up. This was hopefully the last time she will need it.
She sure loves to be without sleeves and socks (and pants for that matter). I am sure she is going to love the Spring and Summer. We will keep our fingers crossed that it does not bring more surgery.
Comments:
What a change, always wanting to be bundled to wanting to be free from clothes. The other day I was wondering why they didn't make onesies forever and I remembered, oh yeah they are supposed to potty train at some point, onesies are sort of complicated for that process! Cute picture of a warm Sophia =)
 
Cute photo of a proud Daddy and his little princess:). It's so nice when getting out the door doesn't take 10 minutes of layering the babies. I welcome springtime, enthusiastically!
 
very sweet photo. I just finished reading all of Sophia's story today, what an amazing miracle she is, and all heart children are. I'm debating about posting Jacob's full story (it is so long). I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it, so many similarities and so many differences. The strength these little children have amazes me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking