Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Surgery Dates


Just a quick update on the surgery.
Apparently the surgeon wanted to put a couple of weeks between the cath and the surgery. Therefore allowing time for everything to heal before surgery.
We discussed having the cath in the next couple of weeks but scheduling issues prevented it.
So the dates are as follows.
The cath will be June 1st. It will likely require a two-day hospital stay.
The surgery will be on June 15th with a pre-op appointment the day before.
This was just settled a few minutes ago, so we will call it tentative until we get confirmation in the mail.
Comments:
Is this her second (or third) surgery? You all are in my prayers. What a sweetheart!
 
This will be her 3rd surgery. Unfortunately, she will need at least one more, as they will not be reparing her VSD.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
 
All the best to Sophia, you, and Patty! I can't remember how I made my way here but your writing about Sophia really touched me.

I've featured you at Genetics and Health this week:

DiGeorge Syndrome and Blog of the Week: Wisdom Heart
 
Sorry, though you might like to know I also featured you at my cardiovascular disease blog.

Heart-to-Heart #6: Wisdom Heart
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking