Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Cath Update


Well, we are in our room now. Since we have been here we have seen a few changes/complications.
Sophia's heart rate has been on the high end of the spectrum since coming from recovery, not dangerously high, but consistently high. Her sats have been quite low as well. She has responded well to oxygen which is unusual for her. I think this is evidence it is respiratory rather than cardiac. Perhaps, she has some fluid in her lungs. I don't know. She just had a EKG and chest x-ray.
At this point we aren't sure what the cause could be. I will keep you posted.
It isn't looking like we are going home anytime soon. We'll see.
Comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated Michael, I wondered if you'd be able to. I'll keep checking in and sending you all my warmest thoughts
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking