Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Going Home


Sophia's cardiologist has released her to go home. Now we just have to wait for the resident assigned to her to write the orders and officially release her. Hopefully we will be home in a couple of hours.
Sophia's sats have been about 10% higher since the cath. I saw them as high as 82 this morning. Which, I know doesn't sound particularly high, but she was averaging about 65 ahead of the procedure.
Thanks for everyone's support. It really makes a difference to have the support of family and friends during Sophia's hospitalizations.
It seems as though a little online "family" is emerging and it really feels good to get the support and encouragement of everyone out there who is following Sophia's progress.
Comments:
Her sats were in the SIXTIES before?! Man, I'm so happy to hear they'll be as high as the 80's after that! She's going to feel so much stronger! What a huge difference that is. And they're sending you home - EXCELLENT news.

There is definitely an online family, and I was so thankful for it, I'm glad to be part of it now, to offer the same sort of support I received.
 
Hey guys, it's Jana (not sure how to log in, I forgot my password!!) Anyway, we so happy to hear that evrything went well and you're heading home. I hope Sophia isn't too uncomfortable while she recuperates and is able to get lots of good rest!! We miss you guys and always keep you in our thoughts!! Talk soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking