Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Thanks


I want to thank the St. Anthony's Altar and Rosary Society (my mom's church). They had a bake sale for Sophia on June 17-18 and raised $717 for us to put toward medical bills. Thanks to everyone that contributed.
I also wanted to mention we took Sophia to see her first puppet show on Wednesday morning. It was based on stories by Rudyard Kipling and was put on by Paul Mesner Puppets.
She had a great time. She actually sat through the entire hour leaning forward in her seat and clapping. Thanks to Chrystal for the tickets. We are definitely going back.
Pre-op is tomorrow. I will try to post afterwards.
Photo Note: Sophia has not yet crawled. But, it should be noted that she now get around quite efficiently by scooting on her butt. Hey...it works for her.
Comments:
I knew a little boy that rolled everywhere to get what he wanted, so butt scooting is her mode of travel and it works for her.
Isn't she beautiful with that curly hair, can't help but hug and kiss her.
Today she said MAM MA and fed me brocoli stems, I gave her chocolate soy pudding in exchange for pudding and kisses.
Love that little girl.
 
Haha, my nephew did the butt scootin' boogie (that's what we called it anyway) he never did crawl. Dr's told my sis that it's completely normal, but I'd think even moreso with a child who's been through OHS and has chest muscle damage at that critical age eh?

We'll keep healthy thoughts going in your direction tomorrow, in hopes that she doesn't catch any germs in the hospital!
 
Praying for all of you today during pre-op, especially Sophia to be protected from germs! We'll be out of town for a few days but know that your in my thoughts and prayers throughout the weekend and during the surgery on the 5th.
 
Shawn still likes to move around on his butt sometimes. Cute picture.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking