Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Blood

Well, we slept last night. And of course, Sophia did the same.
The main changes since my last post relate to blood products. Sophia has received several blood products in order to get her blood make-up back to normal after being on bypass so long. I think she may have got some whole blood early in the evening. She also got some plasma and platelets. And Patty mentioned some transfusions but I have not confirmed yet.
Her O2 is down to 50%. Her sats have held steady in the upper 80s. With one desat from suctioning. With a dose of morphine prior to suctioning this hasn't been a problem since.
That is all I know for now will post more later.
Comments:
Praying things continue to improve. Evan had the same problem with desat from suctioning, hope the morphine continues to help with that.
 
Glad you all got some sleep!
 
May today bring more progress, I know she is very crital and I will pray for a better day, today and each day following
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking