Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Continuous Feeds

Sophia slept through the night. She has reached her goal with her continuous feeds. She is getting 40mL per hour of Kindercal continuously.
She is a little fussy this morning.
Her weight was a little high this morning, indicating she may have a little extra fluid onboard. They are going to replace one of her by mouth (in her case by g-tube) doses of Lasix with an IV dose.
Otherwise we will hope for a quiet day. I will try to get some new pictures today and post later.
Comments:
Great news!!! I hope you got some sleep last night too!!

Valeire
 
Good news on the feedings! Maybe the grumpiness is just a sign that she's tired of being in the hospital and ready to go home...

Looking forward to more pictures.
 
I am so excited over the good news and look forward to the pictures. I can certainly identify with the extra fluid, only mine is extra ice cream. I am praying for you all and you are in my thoughts!

Love,
Nana Holley
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking