Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Getting Back To Normal


Sophia is still doing well. I think we are coming to the home stretch.
Once they clear her on her respiratory stuff, we should be released.
Everything else is pretty much back to normal.
They took her stitches and staples out this morning. All her IVs are out.
I will let you know if hear something about release.

Edit: We received a nice blanket from CHD Families while we were in the ICU.
You can see it in the pic I added to this post. It's really soft.
Comments:
Excellent! She's such a little trooper.
 
It would be such welcome news to be able to go home, everyone will be so much more comfortable and you all can get a much needed rest.
Hope you hear soon.
 
I am so happy to hear that her blood cultures were negative and her stitches/staples were removed. It truly sounds like she getting back to 'normal'. I sure enjoy the pictures,.............what gorgeous child. Take care and remember......I am just up the street:)

Nana Holley
 
I am so happy to hear that Sophia is doing so well. Hopefully she'll be released soon and you'll be able to get to the comfort of your own home (and own beds!). She looks so cute snuggled up in her bed with that blanket.
 
She looks so sweet curled up in that blanket, if I didn't know better I would think she was healthy and so rosy too
 
Hooray for good news, and what a cozy blanket. :) Hope release comes soon. :)
 
Rock on!

What a great blanket. I've always been a Strawberry Shortcake fan myself.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking