Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Home Sweet Home!!!


It took most of the day. But, we are finally home.
Sophia just beamed all the way home. Once we got here she grabbed her favorite toy (check-up time elmo) and started scooting all around the living room.
I hadn't mentioned it as we had other things on our mind. But, today is our 11th wedding anniversary.
I cannot think of a better gift than to be home with Sophia.
She certainly had a rough go. But, she is so strong.
I am humbled on a daily basis by her patience and resilience. She is an inspiration to me in more ways than I could ever list.
Thanks so much for everyone's support through this. I wasn't able to answer the comments we received while we were in the hospital. And there are so many, I will have to thank you all collectively. The support we get from all of you is overwhelming. I do not know how to show how much it means. But please know, it is instrumental in helping us through these difficult things.
Comments:
*and the crowd cheers!*

Excellent news! Glad she's home, and Happy Anniversary!

I'm sure she's in her butt-scootin' glory, and I'm extremely glad for all of you that you're out of the hospital!
 
WOW!!! It sure doesn't seem like 11 years!! I can remember trying to help Susan get Patty's train off the back of her dress.....and then of course the wedding cake situation................it was really good cake though!!! I am so glad you are all home!

Love Nana Holley
 
Welcome home Sophia and a Happy Anniversary to you both. You are all an inspiration to all that visit your site. Heather ( Australia )
 
Freedom to butt skoot I know she is so happy to be home with Elmo, for anyone that does not know, this Elmo is a "Good Check-Up Elmo" and he will tell Sophia that Elmo had a happy check up and so will Sophia. She loves this doll that Aunt Robin gave her.
Happy anniversary to my favorite Son and my good friend his loving wife Patty.
 
I am so happy you are home! Happy Anniversary! I am so happy she loves the Check Up Time Elmo!
 
YEAH!!! I know it must feel great to finally be home for Sophia and Mommy and Daddy too! Happy Anniversary!
 
Hooray! So glad to hear Sophia is home:). What a trouper!

Happy Anniversary!
 
It is good to be home isn't it!
 
Welcome home! And Happy Anniversary! That is a marvelous gift. :) I'm so happy for all of you. :)
 
Glad that you guys are home and that Sophia is doing great. Happy Anniversary! You all really have the right for a huge celebration. Kick up your heals if you have enough energy. She looks great!
 
YAY!!! What a beautiful sight to see lil Nakie in real clothes-very cute dress by the way. Seeing her with Elmo with her home in the background...priceless. I am so happy to hear that you are home to snuggle your Speck in bed. I hope your anniversary was relaxing! Much love to you all! HAHA NAY NAY! Scoot the bootie that your mama gave ya!
 
So glad to hear that you are home at last! Sleep well tonight and happy anniversary!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking