Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 

Phlebotomy? Check.

We just got back from the lab. Unfortunately, we couldn't remember which of Sophia's arms has the best vein. So after they dug in her left until she was screaming. We insisted they use the right. So, the crook of Sophia's right elbow is the spot. I may call on all of you to remember this next time. So remember, because there will be a quiz in the future. We have to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow. I will post updates as I am able throughout the day. Thanks for everyone's support.
Comments:
As always, thinking of you guys. That was a beautiful picture of Sophia - she really is a cutie.

We'll keep you all in our thoughts tomorrow and in the days coming. If you need anything - just to sort of reach out through cyberspace for support - email. We're here.
 
I will be there at 6:00 A M and will get kisses from Grandma's girl.
Those pictures really show how beautiful this little girl is. Both in spirit and heart.
She shows everyone how brave she is and we all will be praying for the surgeon and for Sophia's rapid recovery so she can crawl, walk and run.
I have too many friends to thank for all their prayers, but they know it means so much to us.
 
I'm praying for Sophia tonight and tomorrow, and I'll definitely be checking in for updates.
 
I found your blog through "Brayden Boy" and "Walsh Family" a few weeks ago but have never left a comment (don't think I have, anyway). We are from Nova Scotia, Canada and my son was born 04/04/05 with TGA.

I will keep Sophia (and you) in my prayers. Stay strong and have faith that she is being very well taken care of.

Beautiful photo, by the way. What a sweetheart:).
 
I've been out of town but Sophia has remained in my prayers. Can't wait to hear from you all after surgery.
 
aww, her poor arm. And last time you found someone that was so great. I will promise to try to remember for you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking