Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Sammy's Surgery


I wanted to take a minute to point you to another blog.
Patty and I have just fell in love with little Sammy through his photos and through his mother's insightful and funny writing.
Sammy has a form of HLHS (Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome). It is a congenital heart defect that differs from Sophia's in many aspects but obviously there are a great deal of similarities in their situations.
Sammy is having his second heart surgery on Wednesday.
Please visit SnazzyKat and offer your support to Erika, Jay and Little Sammy. She also has another blog called Baby Samson dedicated purely to Sammy, but it doesn't update as often.
I know the family would really appreciate the support.
Comments:
He is such a cute little guy isn't he? Yeah, I'll be thinking of them and sending lots of love too.
 
Thanks for this. All the love and support means so much to us.
 
Thanks for the link, I'll visit it.

Still thinking of you and you family, Michael, hoping Sophia is still progressing and doing well.
 
Who couldn't fall in love with Sammy? Our little group of bloggers were definately blessed with beautiful children!
 
I've been reading your site from time to time...found you through Erin (Nova)-who I found through Erika. Your little girl is beautiful and I thank you for sharing your family's story with us. You have an amazing little girl on your hands!

I am thrilled to see that Sammy is doing well...I've never met him in person but I know Erika from our college days.

Again, thank you for sharing your story...I keep popping in for updates, although I rarely post. And thank you for keeping others updated on Sammy.

-Allie
www.allietude.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking