Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Sophia and Mom Are Sick.

Patty had a sore throat last week and went to see her doctor. It turned out she had strep throat. By this morning, it had turned into a nasty cough even though she had been taking penicillin. And to add to things, Sophia had a really restless night and was getting a runny nose and cough. So both went to the doctor today. Patty has bronchitis and started some stronger antibiotics. Sophia has an ear infection and also got antibiotics. So far, I have dodged the bullet. I hope Sophia and Patty are feeling better soon. I hate to see either one of them suffering.
Comments:
Awww ... sorry to hear your girls are sick :(! That's no fun at all. I'm sure the antibiotics will do their job and get them both feeling better soon.

Drink lots of orange juice ... hopefully you'll be able to keep dodging that bullet!

Also, thanks for that link to Cason's blog. I read his mom's journal ... previous and current posts ... and am including them in my prayers.
 
I hope Patty and Sophia feel better soon. Those soft books (from the picture) are great. We have one about dinosaurs and Shawn really likes it.
 
That's too bad:(. Hopefully they'll both be feeling better soon!

Doesn't it always seem wrong to have colds in the summer? Like some kind of sick joke!
 
What a beautiful little girl!

My name is Terri King, I am Matthew Kings mommy... He has ToF and Pulmonary Atresia w/ MAPCA'S.
I am going to send your site to another mom here in Las Vegas that has a baby girl named Lily w/ the same defects as Sophia. I think it would be quite helpful to her.

My email is tigggrr37@aol.com
feel free to email me anytime!
I will check your blog... I want my husband to link other blogs also..
What a great idea!

Thank you.. and you have a beautiful family..

Terri
 
I hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that they didn't share it with you. :)
 
I've been anxiously awaiting a report on your two girls. Are they getting better? No pressure, but I'm just wondering how they're doing. I've been thinking of them:).

Christine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking