Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

I Am Moving WisdomHeart

Hi everyone.
I am in the process of moving WisdomHeart to a new domain. The new URL will be http://www.iheartsophia.com/blog.
At this point, I have moved all the archives and links and I will likely be posting at the new site from here forward, as it is now fully functional.
The site still looks pretty spare as I have not yet designed a template for it.
I will leave this site up and in the next few days put a link at the top of the blog linking to the new site.
Please update any feeds, bookmarks, subscriptions, etc. with the new URL. The URL for the RSS feed is here.
I will try to get a post up about Sophia's birthday party in the next couple of days.
Thanks-M
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website free tracking